2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I like very much

2007 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Review

I like very much
By nicber87 on

2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My last car was a 98 sunfire gt; everything about the si is better. It's one of the most powerful naturally aspirated 4cyl in the world and it still gets me about 28 mpg. She corners on rails. Interior is ergonomic and attractive as well. I'll never buy another 5spd (6 is the only way to go). I have loved driving it, but haven't been too lucky. Other than the third gear issue, it needs an alignment and has a nasty skip when cold. Also, i can't get xm radio to work (followed the directions in the manual and also got help from an xm rep). Al in all I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't need space for family.

Little red light on ceiling, small steering wheel, handling, powerful and fuel efficient

Sub is a joke, make power kick in a little sooner than 6000, backseat only accessible from passenger side?, passenger door stays locked when car is shut off (not driver door though)?
By mahadragon
on 05/06/11 23:05 PM (PDT)

Take it to a dealer who will fix the 3rd gear issue. I did, my 2007 Si is still under powertrain warranty. Mine has 37k miles on it and I just got it fixed a few weeks ago. If they won't fix it or don't know anything about it, try another dealership. There's a TSB on it. I also love the little red light on the ceiling. :)