Best car ever (not literally, but yea)
By Birthday Ball on
2006 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I'd be making millions and I'd still be driving this thing. The design is great inside and out. Surprisingly room and big for a compact vehicle, though it still gets some wicked mpg. I love it. I drove a 93 Honda Accord before and it was as reliable though less cool. I used to take the thing off roading and never gave it oil changes- still never broke down. Hondas are reliable creatures. I give my 06 Civic regular oil changes, and have changed the brakes and transmission oil once. They just need regular maintenance (that can be done at home if you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty), and they'll last you forever.
Favorite Features
Design-inside and out, mpg without sacrificing too much power (other vehicles that get this kind of mpg feel a lot weaker), reliable- has not failed me once but that's probably just because it's a Honda.
Suggested Improvements
It's a tad bit low. I have to do the asian ricer side maneuver every time I come up on a dip or a bump. I suppose it adds to it looking sporty. It's not a huge problem.