My third Accord LX 5-speed in a row...
By Lannie on
2007 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I suppose at some point I could drive something other than an Accord... but why? As the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I'm a middle- aged lady, and I have three priorities when considering a vehicle: Reliability, reliability, and reliability. When I get in my car and turn the key, I want it to work. Flawlessly. Every time. For the past eight years, my Accords have done exactly that; so, I leased another one. (I believe this is what the youngsters call a "no-brainer".) I waited an extra two days so that my dealer could find me one equipped with a five-speed manual, which I love. I still get a kick from actually DRIVING a car; especially a really nice one like the 2007 Accord.
Favorite Features
Reliability; safety; smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission; powerful 4-cyl engine; lighted visors; height- adjustable shoulder belts; excellent fit & finish throughout; and the satisfaction which comes from driving a car which is genuinely representative of the best that technology has to offer.
Suggested Improvements
I wish I'd had a few more interior/exterior color combinations to choose from. It's a good thing I happen to like gray, (or as they prefer to call it, "Graphite Pearl". Uh-huh. Whatever.)