2007 Honda Accord Consumer Review: My new '07 Accord

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

My new '07 Accord
By W on

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2007 Honda Accord has some new standard perks including side heated mirrors, side curtain airbags and a redesigned rear end which adds to it's sporty look better than my 2004's. It continues to drive great; hugs the road, great pick-up and the safe feeling you get when you're inside one. The reason I purchased a new Accord was that mine was totaled in an accident after a front end collision. Everything worked as it should, all air bags went off, and my son and I walked away with bruises only. I didn't have to think twice about the next car to buy - it kept me safe and I was getting another Accord. Plus, they're fun to drive and I feel great being behind the wheel.

My favorite features in my 2007 Accord are all the standard airbags, anti-lock brakes, great music system and believe it or not, all the cup holders. When you're traveling with a full car of people everyone has a place for their drinks. The Honda Accord makes sense.

My 2004 Accord had extensions on the sun visors that, when needed, came in very handy. I was sorry they're gone from the '07. And , as always, all cars should do better with gas mileage. The Accord is heading in the right direction.