Back Window Tinting
By disgruntled on
2002 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
With the increase of sport utility vehicles, it becomes a nuisance driving in front of one, with their glaring headlights shining on your eyes. Regardless if the rear view mirror has a day and night option, as in all my other vehicles, I have always tinted the back windows, which I had done to the Accord. However, the window tinting shop I went to, told me the Accord’s back window on the top has a rough black dotted exterior which when putting on a tinted film does not blend into the glass smoothly, and thus creating a bubbly look which was precisely what happened after he installed the tint.
Favorite Features
The tint was smooth on the two backside windows and the back window other than the top part. I have asked several window-tinting shops, and they all said the same thing.
Suggested Improvements
Another common sense reason why any person would want to tint the back- windows, is to protect the leather interior, right? So what gives? Who was the idiot that had the idea about that black rough dotted exterior and is this is for the antenna?