2000 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Supercommuter!

2000 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

By aimgargiulo on

2000 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 2000 Honda with 133,000 miles from a man who commuted about 100 miles round trip to work. He took really good care of it, and I purchased it for a steal price of $3,300. Three years later, I have a 150 mile round trip commute to school, and she's up to 216,000 miles with no signs of slowing down! It's passed inspection every time (I do regular maintenance), and it's never left me stranded at all except for when the clutch master cylinder went at 200,000-ish miles... but am I really going to complain about that?! I just get in and go with nothing but gas and a monthly oil change... it's also a beast in the snow with studded snow tires! What more could a northern commuter want?

Cold A/C, hot heat, and it doesn't break. I really like my spoiler, too. There aren't too many frills with my car, but it gets the job done and I like it as a whole for the purpose it has... not "frills."

It's a little late now.. the car's 13 years old... not like it needed improvements anyway!