2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: GMC Trucks are Junks!

2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

GMC Trucks are Junks!
By Mark Dandeneau on

2006 GMC Sierra 1500 SL2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB w/Sport Package (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I was a die hard GM fan until I bought this 2006 truck. I've talked to other owners of GMC and Chevy trucks and if they had it over again then would have never bought these trucks, in fact we all want to unload them because of the clunking noise and vibration when the transmission shifts. Also these trucks have problems with wheel bearing hubs and steering problems as well as u-joint going. The next vehicle I get will be a Toyota

The truck is very attractive, so when people come up to me and compliments me on the truck, I tell them the truth about it and how GM won't fix the problem.

General Motors should take care of the problems because of poor engineering on their part. It's not the customers fault that they produce a piece of junk. And I was a big GM fan until I bought this truck and they ignore the problem.