1994 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Excelle for a car that's 9 yea

1994 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Excelle for a car that's 9 years old!!!!
By MeteoraX25 on

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I have just purchased a used 1994 Ford STD Mustang Coupe. And man I'll tell you it is a great car! I did own a 1993 Hyundai Sonata prior to this vehicle. I have had the best time of my driving life in this car, I am only 18. All of my friends want rides in it, its red so I'm constantly warned about Cops by my friends and family. It has over 80,000 miles on it and runs like it is new. The seats in the car are the most comfortable ever. Great speed and good pickup, I'll keep this car in top shape and hopefully one day be able to sell it for more than I bought it for.

SEATS!!! The most comfortable ever, Speakers are excellent if you don't want to invest in Subs, speakers provide good amounts of bass alone. Easy to drive and a real head turner (I've had people in other Stangs want to race me)

Make radio reception, when an after market stereo is installed, better. Did not have reception problem with factory reciever.