2012 FIAT 500 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 500 model:
Great car
By breinke on 03/10/11 18:05 PM (PST)

2012 FIAT 500 Hatchback Sport 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just drove this car today, and I have never driven a manual. It felt very easy to drive and very comfortable. Although it doesn't have much power, I didn't feel like I was going to be run over by a big texas truck or not be able to keep up with traffic. I did not sit in the back, but It looked like it could do a good job of hauling people under six feet.

Fun, Cute but No Power
By edcg on 03/03/11 14:45 PM (PST)

2012 FIAT 500 Hatchback Sport 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've been waiting for this car to come to the US ever sense the positive review on TopGear. The US Spec Sport version version looks nice and is comfortable but lacks real oomph from the engine. This car is still on my short list BUT I'm going to wait for the Abarth variant.

Italy has returned!!
By carfreak24 on 02/20/11 14:58 PM (PST)

2012 FIAT 500 Hatchback Lounge 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

First off, I haven't driven this car, but I've seen it at the 2011 Chicago Auto Show. I absolutely love the styling of this car! When spending time in it at the auto show I first realized how comfortable this car was. I am looking for a car that is affordable, stylish, and good on gas mileage. I can't wait to be able to drive the car and see how it performs. When checking the car over I could just tell that it was built with fine craftmenship and the materials used are like a luxury car's materials. People should defently consider this before buying any competetive car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 FIAT 500 Hatchback in VA is:

$135 per month*