2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Awesome Car
By FSUcutie00 on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first new car. Its so much fun to drive and the speakers handle awesome. Its a fun and easy to drive car !

Excelent Car for the price
By Rossyman on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car about a month ago and absolutely love it. Blind spots a bit more difficult than I am used to, but not too bad. Other than that no complaints yet.

Dodge Stratus R/T
By freddy87@aol.com on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great performer, not much for comfort. Cluch,and transmission not what expeted. Otherwise great car.

Slamming R/T
By skippyB on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great car and blast to drive and didn't cost a mint!

I love my Stratus
By ladycook on 07/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my Stratus. It is beautiful! I get compliments on it almost daily. And it is one of the most fun to drive cars I've ever had.

Get the most
By Christina on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love being able to get the engine to respond when I need to move quickly or just show off what an R/T is all about, but you've gotta get the manual, that auto-stick thing is a joke. I was considering an Eclipse as well, but once I realized all my friend actually HAVE legs, I thought it'd be nicer to get the extra 4" in the back. Plus, being a young adult, I researched car insurance and found that the rates are much higher for the Eclipse.

Stratus Coupe, the Four Cylinder Kind
By Silent on 06/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Edmund's reviews mention two things that attract young buyers: low price, high performance. The same things also attract not-so-young buyers (me). The four-cylinder has acceptable power, and the five-speed enhances the driving experience.

Fun Fun Fun
By JBR on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 2002 Caffe Latte R/T because of the heritage that comes with the R/T badge. Realizing of course it is not of the same true muscle car blood of the 60's and 70's . The styling is what got my attention first, then the options that came along. My R/T has all the options. I am 6 ft. two inches tall and found it to be rather difficult to get use to at first as I also own a Ram 1500 SWB SLT 1500. BUT for what it is I find this car to be worth the money and tons of fun to drive on any highway here in North Florida. The performance I must say , is nothing like the 340 Dusters or 6pack Cuda's. But quick and responsive for a V/6 . I

That's a Dodge?
By deeceedan on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car has lively excelleration and a 5 speed manual transmission. lots of fun to drive. The rear seat has ample room, but it can be a chore to get in and out of. It's very pretty to look at, and the handling and steering make long trips fun. People ask me "Is that a Dodge?"

Stratus R/T 5 Speed
By JackV on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I wasn't necessarily looking for a car this big when I started, but when it was all said and done the bang-for-the-buck of the Stratus R/T was really hard to pass up. It shifts smoothly and everything feels "tight", it's very responsive and fun to drive. Initially I hadn't planned on getting one of the factory radios (had planned on putting in my own), but I listened to the Inifinty speakers and decided that the bass and clarity they deliver was more than sufficient for the relatively- little extra they cost.