2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
my 1500
By rea adams on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

drives very well for what i need, needs to have dual exhausts for better performance and mileage

Great Truck better than F150
By ANdrew on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Both and excellent exprience to drive and buy. Everything has been great since I walked in the Archer dealership. After test driving the F150 Dodge and the Toyota Tundra, I opted for the Dodge. The Dodge easily beat both on power and ride although the Toyota did offer better build quality but came with a very large price difference as well.

The Rules Have Changed Again
By t-bone 12 on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my first Dodge pickup, and I am very pleased. Chevy and Ford make great pickups, but it was hard to justify paying three to four thousand dollars more.

Family of Five
By Benjamin on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Our family of five traded in a Dodge Caravan for our new 2004 truck. This vehicle has more leg room, seating, and storage than our van. I never knew. Our truck is Patriot Blue and we are a military family. That lead the way for a full patriotic customization job which we've done. This vehicle is fun, tough, and comfortable. Yes, I would change some things but not much. We love our truck. It's actually my wifes...she makes sure everyone knows it too.

Bottom line: more truck for the money
By JonathanPK on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the Laramie quad cab 4x4 after pricing and testing the competition. The bottom line is that for the same price as a mid-range F150 you can buy a top of the line Ram 1500. This is no comprimise either - the HEMI and 5- speed automatic provide outstanding performance with imperceptible shifting. The handling and maneuverablity are quite good - the truck "feels" smaller than it is. This truck is well thought out without going overboard on gadgets. My actual mileage is as advertised 18/13 and I live in hilly country. Wish I bought: heated seats for $130.

LOVE THIS TRUCK
By CHUCK CONNER on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This is the most awlsome truck I have ever driven. I am almost 65 and have not driven another truck like this since you guys built the little red pickup with the stack back of the cab. This truck leaves them all at the light and I am here to tell you at 65, I still love doing it. Thanks for all the pleasure I get out of driving this truck. P.S I own three Dodge trucks & 1 Intrepid LOVE THEM ALL. CHUCK SAID THAT. (WIFE LOVES THE INTREPID MORE THAN SEX)

aaaawwwwsome
By y2 on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

i have always loved what dodge has done but they have out done anything they have ever done. when it comes to pickups this is the one. quad cab full size bed and power to boot.

best buy
By Ron Reilly on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Over-all, I would certainly buy another Dodge Ram. The money was well spent. I have owned the truck for 2 years and I had only one problem that was corrected. I can't think of one negative comment to make about the Dodge Ram.

1500 hemi laramie offroad
By cdfallert on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The 1500 quad cab has all the creature comforts one could ask for in a truck (the Laramie offroad package). Although gas mileage lacks (mine gets about 13- 14 mpg in town) it is a great ride over distances and passing acceleration is nothing short of awesome (from 75 to over a 100 in a heartbeat). Having added a Rhino liner, a clear bra and a hard tonneau cover this is one good looking ride and it does get noticed.

Ram Tough
By Mr. Steele on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Best vehicle I have driven for overall comfort and versatility. The ride compares to many luxury vehicles. The 4.7L could use more power on steep uphill grades. High frontal and side winds cause some steering issues, but not enough to be a safety issue. Fuel economy needs to be addressed.