MINE WAS JUST TOTALED AND I'M MISSING IT
By Holly on
2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)
My Grand Caravan met an ungrand ending a few days ago (we were hit) and I'm already searching the net for it's twinkie. It was by far the best, most reliable "car" I've driven. My only complaint would be that a sensor went out around 50,000 that would not allow one of the side doors to close with the click of the auto key. It was $350 to fix, so we made due and got used to it. I also had a problem with the turn signal that would not work, it was covered under warranty. We have five children and really liked the stowing capacity. It was also very comfortable for long trips. (I say that as a driver. 3rd seats not as comfy - but that is true with most vans.)
Favorite Features
Extra foot of van length - makes for more leg room for tall teens. Comfy seats. The way it shifts and brakes - make driving fun. :)
Suggested Improvements
Make the plastic fittings for the stow n' go stronger and mats that fit around them with better coverage. We have a lot of kids piling in and out and our (at 75,000) were just beginning to crack. I would also like to see a permanent drink/purse/CD console fixture next to the driver seat.