The Dodge Charger SRT8 is a Beast... in a good way
By jfwright1955 on
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)
The 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 looks means, sounds mean, it is mean. Seeing it parents will lock their kids indoors peering out the windows until this bad boy's gone by. Even parked you'll want to cross the road just to walk around it so it can't bite. When you first fire up the engine you know unmistakably there's a beast under the hood. However, from the inside of the cabin you hear a quiet, pleasant exhaust note. Romp on it and it's a whole different story. Whatever's under the hood wants to get out and it's going to drag the car and passengers along with it whether they like it or not. You'd better hang ladies and gentlemen because you're going for a ride like you've never had!
Favorite Features
Buying the Charger was a no-brainer for us. It has all the creature comforts and is extremely comfortable. In fact it had so much going for it we decided to trade in a 2011 Toyota Avalon, which is the epitome of comfort and luxury in it's class. That should say a lot about how the Charger feels and rides and it's features. For the wive's and girlfriends I can assure you you're going to love the creature comforts of it too and itís tamable performance. How can I say that with great confidence? Well, because my wife and I argue about who's going to get to drive the Charger on any given day. I'd recommend taking your checkbook because you're not going to leave the dealership without this car.
Suggested Improvements
I can't think of any. Dodge has done a great job in marrying raw power and comfort without compromising on either.