2012 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: 2012 Charger RT Road and Track

2012 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

R/T Sedan (5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic)

2012 Charger RT Road and Track Pack - Awesome Car!!
By chrisgray33 on

2012 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I had been viewing this car since it's release last year. While on a business trip I rented the base model charger and was blown away. First I am 6,9 and was driving a yukon xl denali because of the space. I had room to spare in the charger and plenty of headroom without the sunroof. Went to my local dealership after looking at the options online and test drove a few RT's . Fell in love with the hemi V8. Ordered my RT Road and Track in Black with the 20 inch chromes and Super Track Pack. Left out navigation and sunroof. This car is FAST, handles great, plenty of space, and reasonable fuel economy. I would encourage anybody in the market for a sedan to test drive the charge

Suede seats, heated and cooled :) as well as the cup holders. Unheard of in an American sedan unless it was a Cadillac. HEMI! HEMI! HEMI!! V8 power is awesome Visability is much better then the previous model. Ordering through dealership was really easy, car came in less then 4 weeks and I got it just the way I wanted it.

I am not complaining by any means, but the transmission could use 1 more gear for lower RPM's cruising 70-80 mph on the highway. Would make for better mpg. Doors swing out way too wide.