2010 Dodge Caliber - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Caliber model:
Love my lil Caliber
By klwain2 on 11/16/11 07:43 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Caliber Uptown 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I just love my Caliber! I purchased it at Fifve Star Dodge in Macon, GA. After a lot of research, I decided on this model and have not been disappointed. Very roomy interior, great sound system, quiet and comfortable ride, and cute exterior design. I wanted the impossible and found it in this car. It is almost a wagon, almost an SUV and almost a sports car! Love it!

Incredibly Surprising
By bsavoie93 on 03/10/11 21:33 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Caliber Mainstreet 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My parents got this as their loaner car while they were having their PT Cruiser worked on. They weren't going to drive it so I did. I was incredibly surprised with this car. It rides very smooth even on the freeway. It picks up speed quick, but when you floor it nothing happens. I took to 110 MPH no problem and it didn't feel like it was gonna fall apart. It handles and drives well. When you go around a corner quickly there is barely any body roll. I thought something was wrong with the transmission but then I realized it had a CVT. The base stereo sounds amazing and the standard features are unbelievable. The interior needs some work. There is cheap battleship grey plastic everywhere!

Caliber Heat 2.0 CVT
By woodyzim on 02/02/11 08:53 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Caliber Heat 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Mine's a CVT, but "5-speed manual" was all that was listed. Handles great, fantastic brakes, but no power. Comfortable & rides nice, but lots of wind noise. Dealer's had to reattach shielding inside both front wheel wells 3 times so far & it's loose again right now. My main complaint is the mileage. Again, mine has the CVT transmission & the 2.0 motor. I drive 4 blocks from my home to the the 4-lane interstate every morning. I then drive 22 miles on the interstate with the cruise control engage & exit. I then 1 mile to the front door of my employer. I do this twice a day 5 to 6 days a week. I believe all of this would be considered "highway" miles. My Dodge Caliber Heat is averaging 21 MPG!

Great Car
By denny l on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Caliber Rush 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Have 1000 miles on my new Caliber. I average 30 mpg combined. It is very quiet and very comfortable. Still getting used to day running lights.

Black Metal flake
By Jay Christian on 11/13/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Caliber Mainstreet 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car rocks. Great media center. Heated cloth seats and most other options. More than 30 MPG. I love this car and Wabash Valley Chrysler is one of the best! Doug Martin hooked me up with the Caliber. Black metal flake paint. Hot wheels. I highly recommend Wabash Valley and Doug Martin. Of course I also recommend you try a Caliber.

Very Nice Car
By Bill on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Caliber Express 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is the most inexpensive car for all of the standard equipment you get.

Better luck with second attempt
By "yougottabekidding" on 11/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Caliber Rush 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After a bad initial experience, I took a chance and reordered the Rush. After 6 months, no regrets. Car is doing everything I wanted it to do. Pleased w/ all features, especially the mileage. Maybe I'm lucky, but I get an average 27 in the city and 35 on the highway w/ the 5 speed. Also, I added an aftermarket Curt (not the inadequate Mopar) 1 1/4" receiver hitch and use a cargo carrier to occasionally haul stuff outside. this works great. no drag, interference w/ hatch, or blocking of tail lights/license plate, and simple to install/remove.

Fun to drive
By Bob on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Caliber Express 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am very happy with the car tight steering smooth shifting 5 speed manual comfortable ride handles the road well a pleasure to drive.

Fantastic Car
By wanaya on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Caliber Mainstreet 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned this car, sunburst orange, for over a month now and all I can say is that it gets better and better. I now go 195 miles on half a tank of gas (mostly because I don't gun the engine and rarely use the a.c.). The cargo room is large, especially with the rear seats folding down. It works well for my business ventures. The interior is very comfortable, but really, all new vehicles are. right? the middle consol does need some extra padding for those long trips. and as another reviewer noted, the chill zone isn't really "chill", definitely something that needs to be perfected, but not a deal breaker. Engine still quiet, no unusual noises, just straight joy.

2010 Red Caliber Heat
By Misty T. on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Caliber Heat 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

First off I love the car more and more everyday. I traded in a 05 trailblazer LT 4*4 which i loved also but the gas mileage was poor at 13 mpg with only 62,000 miles Found the caliber which is Red with the red insert seats and sunroof with 18in wheels handles great drives smooth and no problems bought with 8 miles and now have 429 miles I don't regret my choice at all.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.