2012 Chrysler Town and Country 3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Classy Minivan

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Review

Classy Minivan
By yeahteam on

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Chrysler Town and Country. My first was a 2003 Limited. I chose the 2012 TC because this is the first model year I actually found the seats in the second row comfortable. Comparing the interior styling of the minivans available today, I think the TC wins hands down. It just looks nicer, with some definite attention to styling. The front seats are very comfortable. The features available are reasonably priced and work very well. The ride is very good and the engine is definitely adequate, though eco-mode leaves a bit to be desired. Overall, after 7K miles, I am very satisfied.

Favorite Features

The sound system is excellent and the bluetooth worked seamlessly with my phone. I found the voice recognition system excellent. The Stow And Go seats are a super feature with a nice size well in the floor to put items during trips. I really like the keyless enter-n-go system on this van. Stability control is a very nice safety feature, as well as the curtain air bags.

Suggested Improvements

Put a Hemi in it and you will have a really awesome van. (Not really sure the awesome and van go together, but deal with it anyway.)