3 year review
By pleased on
2003 Chrysler Town and Country EX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
We have owned our van for 3 years and have 57k miles on it. So far one set of tires and brakes are all we have had to spend money on so far. There have been a couple of recall/service bulletin repairs, but other than that no real inconveniences. We get 17-19 mpg in normal driving and 22-25 on the highway. Stopping at drive throughs cuts down on the mileage! The only complaint I have is the engine doesn't run as smooth as I think it should, dealer says everthing is OK. I didn't want a MV when we went shopping for a vehicle, but after driving it and checking out its features I was sold. It is a perfect family vehicle and I plan on replacing it with a 2006 Town & Country with stow n go seats.
Favorite Features
The rear DVD player with headphones, leather seats, and power doors are wonderful with children. Stopping power is incredible with 4 wheel disc ABS brakes. Traction control in the winter is a huge plus. Did I mention the peaceful trips due to the rear DVD and headphones! Plenty of cargo space!
Suggested Improvements
use lighted switches on the dash, smooth out the engine, and increase the gas mileage (all vehicles need gas mileage increases).