2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Review: It's all about the drive...

2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

It's all about the drive...
By cadillacjack1 on

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've owned my Sebring for about a month now. The ride quality of this car is among the best I have experienced. Where the rubber meets the road-where handiling meets performance, this vehical is solidly built. fun to drive Economical to own. I removed my factory plastic hub caps and opted for a set of stainless steel snap on covers. Painted my grill black- tinted the windows,and removed a section from the air inlet and have increased my horsepower;suprisingly, and it only took about a minute. The Sebring is a bit of a plane Jane as looks go..but with a bit of flash-she stands out nice in any crowd. As I understand from reading many reviews. a good car to own.

The way it goes down the road-The stance of the Sebring from certain angles. The comfortability of the ride.

The styling could have been tweaked a little. Even the 200 although popular is taken from this platform...it's all in the lines,but understandably it's about aerodynamics as well.