2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
By LM22 on 01/01/07 12:20 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle handles great! It also has all the power you would need with the 400hp Corvette engine. The sunroof did leak, but the dealership repaired it for me. The only downfall is that it gets bad gas mileage at 17 on the highway with the Corvette getting 27 on the highway. Overall I would have to say this is a great vehicle though.

Love, love, love it
By Jan on 12/28/06 15:46 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck. It is very comfortable, steers and handles beautifully. Feels like a luxury vehicle but with towing and 4 x 4. All the safety features like OnStar and side air curtains are a comfort. And it looks real good. I rode in back seat recently and love the rear seat heater with upper and lower choices and fan speed. Did I say I love this truck? Am looking forward to driving this for many miles!

Awesome SS
By Dana on 12/19/06 09:03 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I just got my SS just the other day. I went from a C320 Benz to this SUV and it is awesome! From the 20' wheels to its power. I found myself going from leather to cloth and I enjoy it a lot more than I thought. This is the first SUV I have owned and I don't think that I will go after another car again from owning the SS.

SUV that is worth a million
By Maryjo on 12/16/06 15:33 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The comfort of my TrailbBlazer is one in a million. The sunroof is large and the heated leather seats are so welcome on a cold morning. The TrailBlazer rides beautifully and handles going into parking spaces easier then a smaller car. The memory seats have been great for me, as I let my spouse drive it on weekends. After driving this vehicle, I would not go back to driving a car again. I love my Trailblazer LT!

Excellent Vehicle
By Andy North on 12/15/06 14:43 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Reliable. Comfortable to ride and drive. Handles exceptionally well, a real surpise and pleasure. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys driving and likes to get out of town.

Awesome wheels
By Daisy on 12/09/06 03:27 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After having one Blazer, I had to buy another and this new '07 is awesome! I love the sunroof, stereo, handling, and everything about it! Test drive one today, You will be happy you did! Lots of pick up and easy access to all.

New vehicle 'honeymoon'
By gmfaithful on 11/23/06 08:55 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I know that it is too soon to make any long term judgement but the TrailBlazer we bought exceeds our expectations. When researching vehicles we consistantly read that the suspension of the TB was less than 'good' which kept us from considering the TB. We had a relative who drove an '06 and they said that they were pleased with the ride and handling. We got the LT (loaded) and so far can't drive it enough. Incidently, we also drove the SS. If it had not looked too 'pretentious' for a couple of 50+ it was tempting.

New SS
By nealn on 11/22/06 22:22 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Overall I think that the SS is a good value for the money. I went from an '04 VW Touareg with almost every option stickering at $52 to the TB SS that stickered for $42 and after rebates and supplier discount picked the truck up for $30K. A lot quicker, believe it or not, better gas mileage and don't have the typical "VW Annoyances" like electrical problems and poor craftsmanship that they charge top dollar for and look at you funny when you complain about it. Seats are fairly comfortable on long trips, maybe adjustable headrests for us taller folk. Fuel economy isnt the greatest, but what "sports car" is? Overall its a tight feeling and riding vehicle, would recommend for an "everyday" car.

Second Time Around
By BOB on 11/21/06 12:03 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I had an '03 TrailBlazer LT. The first year, I swore I'd never own another. The next 2 1/2 years it was very reliable, enough so that when my saleman called me with a deal that was too good to refuse, I went for a fully loaded LT with leather, sunroof, heated seats. Subtle interior changes make it seem a lot classier than the '03. The only exterior change is a restyled grille, and a lower hangover on the rear bumper, so you can't see the spare tire. If this one is as reliable as the last one (after the first year) I'll be driving this well over 100k.

Great SS
By Mark on 09/05/06 22:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I'm really enjoying my TrailBlazer SS. If you have owned a previous TrailBlazer, I promise your experience was nothing like the SS. It looks, rides and drives like a totally different vehicle. I drive mine daily, and hate when I have to get out. Fuel economy is about like that of a 1/2 ton truck and the power is awesome.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.