Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews - 79 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Best SUV I've ever had, by far!
By DBLAZ

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best SUV my wife and I have ever driven or ridden in. The ride is as smooth as can be, the handling is amazing, the looks are awesome, and we get 20 mpg which is great for an SUV of its size. It has lots of leg room, as well as a lot of luggage space. It gets up and goes great! The safety features are first class. We have put quite a bit of mileage on it and changing the oil is really the only maintenance it has needed. Great vehicle!

Steering, ride quality, looks, performance, push of the button lumbar support, interior looks

Can't think of anything

Great SUV value
By PJ Miller

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned two TrailBlazers and both provided great ownership. This latest vehicle is an LT model (the previous one was an LS) and we really like the added features. We have leather and a sunroof, and the 17-inch wheels. The color is Moondust metallic and is really a nice color (doesn't show the dirt as much). We also have the OnStar and XM radio options which are wonderful. This vehicle provides a nice ride and good utility with the rear seats down. I avg. about 18.2 MPG in town and 19.9 MPG on the h'way. at 70 MPH (higher MPH the MPG decreases). For an SUV this size and comfort I don't consider that too bad. I have regular maintenace done and have had no issues with both TrailBlazers.

Really enjoy the leather and sunroof as well as the XM radio. The 4-wheel drive feature is easy and convenient to use. I find it quite comfortable for long trips.

Wish GM would offer a hybrid version of this SUV like the Tahoe. Also wish they would 'spruce-up' the interior a bit to make it look richer, like on the Envoy or Buick version.

Fun!
By Golf26guy

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I was going to buy a Corvette, and have a second vehicle for a daily driver. That was all until I drove my 3/SS TrailBlazer. I have driven many rental car regular TrailBlazers, and the difference is amazing. You wouldn't think you're in the same manufacturer's vehicle. Word of advice, if you buy one, do not put a straight pipe on it, way way too loud. Gas mileage stinks, but its a 6.0 V8. It's very fun to drive on the twisties, but not as fast as I initially thought. Can't beat a Mustang GT, or a Z28, however it does accelerate hard, and shifts very hard - I really like that part. Beat a 350Z, and any other SUV with the exception of the Jeep Grand Chrokee SRT8, and Cayenne Turbo. Overall, I absolutely LOVE it! Can't complain.

Seats - suede and leather. Little badging on the exterior. Gets plenty of looks. Good acceleration, just not up to par with V8 sports cars.

Bose - stinks compared to my old Z71. 4 speed transmission, needs at least one if not 2 more gears. Should have all white gauges, not just the tach. Not as comfortable as my old Nissan Murano with Leather, but, the extra perfromance is worth it!

Wouldnt buy again
By michigan

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven a lot of SUV's and this is the worst by far. Rides like a truck, the trim/seal on the doors is already falling off. Too small inside, horrid cup holders. Doesn't feel like it holds the ground well. Drinks gasoline like plants drink water. HATE IT. Would love to get rid of it.

4WD

Ride, size everything, need to go back to the drawing board.

Nice ride
By Mark

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice ride! Interior is very light, but comfortable. It rides like a bigger suv but handles like a small one. I have been very happy with the comfort, but wish I would have gotten a lighter color. Black is horrible to keep clean

Wheels and tires, comes with 17 inch standard