Very Happy, What I expected from a SUV
By Michael on
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
I have owned 2 s-10 blazers and 3 Astro Vans. I bought this vehicle sight unseen and not even knowing the vehicle. Called the dealer and they offered me this. WOW! Bigger than what i expected but very nice for a used vehicle. I have a bad back and the lumbar support seats were great for a 270 mile round trip in one day (avg 24 mpg) highway and rural roads. It's an SUV I get the same mpg as I had w/ my earlier SUVs and vans. Would like to have a better clearance over the hood but no powers seats. (previous 5 vehicles had) OnStar is great. 2 days after i bought it, -32 deg wind chill, vehicle had a stuck throttle, hit Onstar and they ran i diagnostic. fixed it w/no garage visit.
Favorite Features
OnStar-auto headlights-rear ac/heat-very roomy interior-lumbar seats-parts for vehicle are standard and are not special order(why i stay with American made cars.
Suggested Improvements
Power seats standard-More responsive trany in town(when i need to step on it-i want it to go,not go blah--then go) dont cheap out on the interior quality. i leaned on the center consul cover and it broke.