2004 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Great little car
By John M Dunlap on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have not owned the car for long but so far it is doing a great job. We live deep in the woods over rough gravel roads and it has a fine ride and handles the mud well. Just got thru taking the car on a 1900 mile trip. Rode very well and on the return trip drove 815 miles on day and wasn't beat. Very surprised at the build quality and overall performance

The Tracker
By Cotton on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

To Small cargo area, rear seats do not fold down all the way feels cramoed in front seats, not really made for tall persons.

i'm happy
By paulz34 on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

this is my second tracker the first is a 95 with 130k and still runs well the second replaced my trans-am it's not as flashy but, it is certainly more reliable than my 97 t/a. so far th e nly trouble has been a rattle int he pass. seat that the dealer fixed the first time.

Good Suv
By KellyLewd on 10/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Does good. Runs well and no problems yet. A little bumpy ride but not too bad. vey small and compact suv yet more room than a car!!

family fun
By Jeff Porter on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have a family of four and we love the Tracker . The overdrive button and passing power button the fuel consumption is awsome for an suv .My family enjoys the music sound and the extra power ports for tv , computer ,games ,ect. Going from a Grand am we are very happy

Tracker # 2 Fantastic Vehicle
By ultrapilot on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is My second Tracker I traded my 1999 4 cyl automatic for a 2004 ZR2 fully loaded, The armrests,cruise control & V6 were needed upgrades Great Vehicle I take it everywhere. Good gas mileage for an SUV. sorry to see that GM is discontinuing the tracker Guess My nest vehicle will be a Suzuki grand vitara (same vehicle without the Bowtie)

I have 3 Tracker;
By salvatore on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have 4 tracker a 1998 , a 2000 and a2001 and a 2001 I like them and would like ot get a new one in 2005

Great Truck for the Budget!!
By Hooch on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed this truck. Its made in the same factory and same everfything as the Nissan RAV4 only sold cheaper. Nissan engine will last FOREVER!

I have loved 2 trackers!
By Kkfairy on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Tracker and they have both been wonderful - not even a lightbulb went out on my 2001 in three years of ownership! - I find it dependable, fun to drive and just what I was looking for - all for a very reasonable price. The back seat could use a bit more room, but then, I don't sit back there, so I don't really care!

big bang for the bucks
By singleshot on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I came from the grand jeep limited by way of a honda crv to my tracker and am very happy i did. i get a solid 24 mpg on the highway and 19 around town (i check numbers on every tank). it rides and handles very well but has an intermitant rattle that deives me nuts. lots of after market parts to set it up.