1993 Chevrolet Lumina Consumer Review: best $200 i ever spent

1993 Chevrolet Lumina - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic)

best $200 i ever spent
By tucker on

1993 Chevrolet Lumina 4dr Sedan

My dad found this for me while I was car shopping. It was meant to be a temporary car but I fell in love. The lumina never failed to start throughout the entire first Maine winter I put it through, though the doors did have a tendency to freeze open, but as soon as the car warmed up they'd thaw and I could shut them properly. I lived in this car for the summer of 2008 and the bench seats are like sleeping on a couch. I've seriously never been in a more comfortable car. I've never had a Major problem with this car, always routine maintenance done a little too late. Had the car for almost two years and she's in rough shape, but I've put her through hell. I love my lumina and highly recommend!

Bench Seats, seats 6. V6, i clocked 0-60 in like 11 seconds, not bad for a 3-speed auto in rough shape.

why the hell is the battery underneath the wiper fluid reservoir? i really love this car.