2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (29 reviews )
I love by Electron Blue, white top Vette
By blueberry on 10/10/07 11:49 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is freedom. I bought it to use in parades as well as have the time of my life at 66. The car handles like a dream, the top is a no brainer and easy to get down. Lots of trunk room for a sports car. And does it get the comments!

C5 is a True Driving Machine
By Yvette on 06/01/06 10:37 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my dream C5, a yellow convertible with a white top and red seats without ever driving it based purely on specifications and styling. Driving it the last 4 years & 9 months has been a blast. It is just as exciting today as it was then. I have driven many cars from all manufacturers except the expensive exotics ala Ferrari and Lamborghini and nothing compares to the Corvette. The car has been perfect except for replacing the battery & O2 sensor. I drive it hard and fast eight months out of the year. It's been a total thrill. Every time I finish a drive, I feel such exhilaration that I want to jump out like Speed Racer. I'm a woman driver that'll never. I need a C6.

Love it
By rollie on 04/24/06 08:43 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Having owned a few Vette converts '58,'61,'66,'67,'71,'75,'87, '95,'98 .. I loved everyone. When I turned 65 I wanted one for keeps. The '02 Flame Red convert I now have is the best. Not one problem since I bought it. Keeps me feeling young and the gals love it.

02 Vette 6Speed
By GA Dealer on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I am a licensed Auto Dealer and bought this car at auction two weeks ago. Saw a row of Vettes sitting in the sun and had to have one. I have owned over 50 cars personally and driven most everything on the planet. No other car has pasted a grin on my face more than this car. It gets more smiles, stares and "nice car" than anything else I have driven including an M3 and 911 convertible. Pure fun.

Dream Machine
By RGH on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Driving the 2002 Corvette 6 spd Convertible is the best automotive experience I have ever had the priviledge to experience.Exhilirating acceleration, tight cornering, smooth ride and exceptional feel in a visual package shared by only a few of the elite sports cars in the world. Add to that the fun of Corvette forums, clubs, road rallies, aftermarket equipment, clothing and plenty of helpful advice and one purchases a complete recreational package that no other car can compare with. It is truly awesome.

My 2002 Triple black Convertible
By sici on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I was lucky enough not only to participate in the 50th Anniversary Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green and Nashville on June 26th. and 27th. 2003. I also was able to participate in the five "hot laps" at Atlanta Motor Speedway on June 25th, 2003. At first I was leery of pushing the car but my Corvette was able to push through and sustain 135 mph around the entire track (1.54 mi) without any shakes, shudders, shimmies or any other anomalies that would decrease my confidence in the car's handling the high speed. She was very capable of going much faster but, the driver was not. THIS IS A GREAT CAR!!

Speed and awe !
By Rajoo Venkat on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Time came to get a new car, just went and got a Yellow Vette. Did'nt even bother looking at another car or color. Truly the American Dream Car. Regret is that I waited this long. Best thrill is to drive down highway on ramps at full throttle and hit 65 in second gear. The only car I know that looks as good as it drives.

2002 Corvette Convt.
By foursix4v on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Absolutely fantastic car. This recently replace a Mustang Cobra as is by far a better car in terms of comfort and performance.

Majestic red/ majestic car
By david clark on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have had almost every sport sedan and got the Vette cause a buddy convinced me I need a weekend sports car. Frankly, I am surprised at this car...it is pure fun to drive. Man when you step down it moves...what a thrill.

my covette
By wmikefarmer on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have not been back to the dealership for anything. the car is perfect. it is the on;y car I've ever owned that needed no adjustments at all.