2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Good Decision
By Diane on 12/06/04 15:58 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I just bought the car earlier this month but we researched it a lot prior to buying it and test drove many cars before making our decision. So far I am really enjoying it and we are very pleased with it.

Stay out of the wind
By rhendryx on 11/30/04 15:31 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2004 Cavalier strictly as an economical "drive to work" car. I liked the low price with the rebates and the looks aren't bad. However, when on the highway if there is any cross wind you can't keep it on the road. It will change lanes by itself if you don't pay close attention. Also, what 1950's design engineer came up with the bright idea of using a cartridge oil filter instead of the spin on type? I can see why the 2005 model is the last year for Cavalier.

I love my car!
By Rheamh on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 04 cavalier about 2 months ago. I couldnt be happier with it! I have always liked the cavaliers. I will never own anything but a chevy! If you buy a cavalier be prepared to be amazed!

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
By Geem on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is our 4th Cavalier. Obviously, we are very happy with them.

Superb
By robbbbert on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The Accelartion is excellent for me as i am a first time buyer and the price is completely unbeatable. The style of the car is also very cool for younger people and so far the car has been very reliable.

Great Auto
By closedone on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

A fun car to drive for this 73 year old man

AWESOME CAR!!!!
By kelsa2005 on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I looked at several cars before going with the Cavalier! It is a great car!! It is fun to drive and it gets great gas mileage!!

Buy one
By Ron Fowler on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Had mine for 6 months. Ride is very good. Acceleration better than expected. 22 mpg around town. A/C works super (florida). Has most wanted accesories, standard (LS series). Downgrade this car for wind noise when window is open. Excellant radio, with sub woofer std. With todays discounts this is a super bargain.

Good Car for the Price!!
By L. Gomez on 08/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I had already owned a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier which I used for work and travel. I NEVER had any problems with my '91, in fact it had 245,000+ miles when I purchased a 2004 LS Sport, which I like very much! Plus I got a great deal on it..from $19,395 to 13,300!! On a recent trip, 5 of us fix just right, and all our stuff fit in it's big trunk. I hope this model lasts as long and the other. Once a Chevy owner-- always a Chevy owner!!

2001 - 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier is great!
By Curtis Lockwood on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The Chevrolet Cavalier we purchased is being used for our driving school in Columbia, SC. We have driven the first car for one year and put 50,000 miles without any repairs. We have found that it is extremely agile and the handling is terrific ( new drivers can be a challenge to teach even in a well handling car). We have gotten 32 MPG as an average through the first year and now have about 92000 miles on the first car. We just purchased another Cavalier to expand our business and plan to buy another before the end of the year.