Used 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier RS Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:

Love the convertible
By Jlash

1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible RS 2dr Convertible

Bought this convertible through an estate sale. Purchased it for fuel economy, but love to drive it, it's a peppy little car that is fun to drive and very sporty looking. I get great fuel mileage and it turns heads when I drive down the street.

Convertible top!

Cup holders. Rear seat leg room

Love the convertible
By Jim1962

1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible RS 2dr Convertible

I just purchased a 1994 Cavalier convertible about a month ago. Got a real good deal on it, only paid $1500 for it and it only had 56,000 miles. I was looking for a more economical vehicle since the price of gas has gone through the roof. I love this thing! It not only gets great gas mileage(approx 30mpg) but looks great and is fun to drive. When I bought it, it was filthy! I took it and had it detailed and the guy there offered me $5000 for it. I love the convertible feature, never had one before, but love it now!

The convertible top, engine reliability, body design

Work on the cup holder, no rear seat leg room, stereo leave little to be desired.

Couldn't part with it if I tried...again
By missaretha

1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible RS 2dr Convertible

I bought this car brand spanking new. I've babied it on every oil change, tire rotation, mileage service, etc. The gas mileage is great, between 35 to 40 mpg on the highway. Riding with the top down is not as windy as I thought it would be and the stereo has never needed improvements. If you like it loud, this car gives it to you. I also like the fact that I have a Teal colored car. I've never seen another car in the same color.

Love the power everything!

Fun!
By jesusita

1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible RS 2dr Convertible

I bought this car a little over a year ago and have fallen in love with it. I have had a few problems with it lately (alternator, ECM, and now transmission), but with as many miles as is on it, I couldn't expect much less...I can't even think of getting rid of it because it is so unique and fun to drive. Although it is an automatic, the color (purple) and convertible top make it a pleasure to have on even just fairly nice days. The body is still in excellent condition and I recently replaced the top due to some leakage. All-in-all, I'm glad I jumped at the deal of buying it.

Convertible top, color, V6 3.1 engine when everyone expects it to be a V4 (the lady at the DMV even argued with me about it), sturdy body, REAR DEFROST in GLASS WINDOW

cup holder placement (was broken by someone's leg), rear speaker placement