Dont waiste your money on a Camaro!
By cruize on
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
3,000 miles = grinding noise while in motion. 3,500 miles = grinding noise fixed by dealer said it was parking brake engaging while in drive. 3,500 miles = Front Engine cover oil leaks 3,800 mile = Engine oil pan leaks I contacted Generl Motors and explain that this car is falling apart before 4,000 miles. Taylor at Technical Customer Service says thats why it comes with a warranty. All we can do is repair it when it occurs. After two weeks of phone tag GM offers to give me complimentary oil change. I need to return the headache to GM but according to them thats not possible so here it is less than 4,000 miles and car will be in shop for a week to try to fix 2 oil leaks. Acceptable?
Favorite Features
Its looks are its greatest feature. As we all know that looks only get you so far. If you married based on looks you would understand that looks are only skin deep. Vain is deciet and Beauty is fleeting. Wish my wife and I did not fall in love with this car based on its looks. the seats are sporty and comfortable if you are not taller than 5' 9'' tall. The chop top looks cool but is not practical at drive up atm, or resturaunts.
Suggested Improvements
General Motors needs to change their name to Government Motors, Garbage Motors, or Generic Motors. This would be a great car if GM designed the body style and Toyota designed the drive train. I owned a 1997 Toyota 4Runner for 283,542 miles, 2000 Toyota Sienna with 112,062 miles, 2002 Toyota Camry for over 107,583 a 2004 Toyota Tundra with 258,951 miles and none of these ever had oil leaks or repairs other than regular scheduled maintenance such as fluid changes, tires and brakes. I still own two Toyotas, my wife and I bought the Camaro Brand New instead of a motorcycle for our date nights. Thank goodness its not a daily driver. Look up Camaro oil leaks its the norm.
By myob
on 06/06/13 18:51 PM (PDT)

3x for similar problem = lemon law.