2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Turns Heads

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

1LT Coupe (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual)

Turns Heads
By SYNERGY on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

To all those worried about previous poor reviews, do not worry. This car is amazing. Before I purchased, I read some reviews about faulty paint, couldn't be further from the truth. I bought the SI Synergy Green package and the car looks amazing. To prove the paint point, the main road by my home began new paving the day I brought the car home. There was road debris all over and raised manholes. It was inevitable that small asphalt stones would kick up, NO DAMAGED AT ALL. Also, the 6-cyl has a lot of kick to it. I'd recommend forgetting the sunroof, it is actually an eyesore when opened (doesn't 'hide' in the roof). Oh, it took all of about 2 minutes to get used to smaller window views.

Favorite Features

Synergy Green package. Look it up on Chevy's site. It's even more amazing in person. Mustang drivers have actually stopped me on the street to compliment this car.

Suggested Improvements

Only thing I don't like too much are the seat belts. Yes, seat belts. They are not adjustable up/down, so at certain seating positions, it becomes very slightly annoying.