GREAT, GREAT, GREAT
By Sgt Darkness on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
Three years ago when GM said they were going to bring back the Camaro, I said yea, sure, same ole, same ole. I have ate my words, twice. This is probably the best car I have ever owned, 21 and counting. The ride, power, fit and finish are perfect. Chevy has a great car again. I bought the LS, 3.6, 6 speed manual to try to replicate the '67 version as much as possible and for 23,000 I feel like I stole it. And I thought my 08 Miata was fun to drive......Another reason I bought the LS, 6 speed manual is because as of this date only around 500 have been made. There will be many LTs and SSs on the road so the LS will be hard to find one day. Great car, buy one NOW.
Favorite Features
Power, comfort, driver information center, gauges, short throw shifter. People coming up to me to tell me how great the car looks. White with Orange stripes. People grabbing their cell phones to take pics. The LS has alot to offer versus the 30 gran LT/SS.
Suggested Improvements
Gear position indicator (it does have reverse indication). Headers and better muffler system. Seat height adjustment for the LS but it is perfect for average person.