Does anything else really matter?
By paul wernich on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I've put 2,700 miles on my new Camaro so far and I have mixed emotions. Dealership made me a fair deal. I'm averaging 23 mpg. I love the looks and comments I get from friends and strangers alike. Now the bad news. Front end scratches easily from rocks/debris on the road. Funny rattling noise coming from a/c vents. Passenger A pillar creaks. Onstar/phone seldom works. Radio/speaker quality needs improvement. Interior scratches too easy. Bottom line, who cares. The car is smoking hot. I bought the silver with black heritage rims and get loads of complements. I've had guys in Corvettes and Mustangs staring at my car. For under $25k, it's a work of art. I love my Camaro, so does everyone else.
Favorite Features
The exterior of course. 6 speed automatic is smooth and fuel efficient. The silver paint with black heritage rims really gives it that "original" look. Driver info system is helpful. Automatic hood props. Lots of radio presets. Fairly comfy seats. Tight turning circle. Terrific handling.
Suggested Improvements
Thicker/more durable paint on the front end/bumper. More sound insulation on the interior to suppress creaks/rattles. Better radio/speakers. What's up with that hit and miss Onstar and phone service? How about a right foot resting pad? On long drives my right leg cramps up. Exterior hood latch.