Beast of a Car
By SAMHEFRAG on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
I've had my Camaro 2SS for a little over a week and put over 1000 miles on it. It's a blast to drive, corners phenomenally for such a heavy car, and for a V8 is getting acceptable gas mileage. The interior is what I wanted, no frills with a handful of nice amenities. If you are looking to get this car, you shouldn't care about the fuel economy, the previously mentioned cheaper plastics, or the lack of a color screen for GPS. It's a 426 HP V8 sports car with 420 lb/ft of torque to lay some rubber down on the ground and look in your rear view mirror at the cars you just passed.
Favorite Features
The aggressive styling. I've been an import guy all my life and this car had me in a trance. The ipod feature, controlling it from the steering wheel is pretty cool; I use it all the time! The ambient interior lighting at night is a nice touch. The 6 speed manual is smooth and very responsive!
Suggested Improvements
Again, no mechanical complaints. The only thing that has bothered me so far is the plastic molding around the rear speakers. When you turn up the bass all the way and blast it, it rattles pretty good in my car, but then I just say my Camaro is dancing to the music. I still love it!