2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS - Consumer Reviews

2SS 6.2L V8 6-speed Manual - (65 reviews )
WOW GM. TOP NOTCH
By Jeff Delabre on 09/25/09 07:03 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I was considering a BMW 135i with a manual and a few options at about $42k. But this Camaro 2SS/RS loaded costing $38k BLOWS AWAY the little BMW

Camero comeback
By miguel russell on 09/23/09 21:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

The Camero’s comeback in this new sleek design made me first think of a concept car that is not to far off from a car that can be mass produced. The Camero has a large, stocky body which seems to slant the car forward. Similar to the new chargers, the Camero’s rear end is bulky as long as the front end. The wide stance that the camero gives you in front and in back leaves for a lot of room to fill in the front grill area, intelligently though, the designers made the grill narrow but long. The interior has all the controls surrounding the driver. The gauges at the shift right beneath the radio give this car the uniqueness it deserves. The old school speedometer adds new touch to an old car.

One of a Kind
By Blacksheep7 on 09/20/09 01:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have to say that originally I am not a Chevy fan but, my 2010 camaro made me a believer. This car plain and simple is the TRUTH!!!!! My 2SS is white with inferno orange racing stripes,this color combination along with the new design gives this car true beauty. However this beauty has a beast under the hood. The power and handling coming from the 6.2 liter is spine chilling. The interior is well crafted and stays true to the older 69 model. This car was designed well and with a lot of thought. This will be my son's senior prom ride and he is only 5.

badazz
By smith71 on 09/08/09 17:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I picked up my car just a few days ago and already took it on a 500 mile day trip. It was comfortable enough for my 9 year old to be in the back seat for 10 hours. The car looks better in person than any pictures can show you.

questionable reliability & resale value
By lxs333 on 09/06/09 01:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Overall is pretty good but since I also own both 2009 M3 and 2008 M5 then I'm thinking to get rid of this Camaro since I don't think this is one of the true sport car out there you can find. For those who loves this very much I suggest you go test at least the ISF, M3 or C63 before driving the Camaro. I'm sure you will find something is missing from this American brand. Never buy the V6 because 300 HP is not something new anymore in today's market, a G37s can easily blow you away. For V8, just get the manual one coz the automatic version has less HP for fuel economy purpose but it doesn't save much at all for long term.

Double the pleasure
By Camaro Crazed on 08/05/09 16:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned at least 300 hundred cars in my life time most of them muscle cars so I speak with a more experience than most and I am not trying to brag just want to put more of an explanation point on my review. At any rate I love my Inferno red 2SSRS so much I bought another one in white but Identical in every other way. It is the most impressive off the show room floor car I have ever owned. I love looking at it, driving it, touching it etc. If you don't own one now you need to go all the way and get a 2ssRs and if you can't afford that get the 6cylinder one in a manual trans which will make it feel even more powerful than it is already 304 hp not bad for a six.

Better than a Vette!
By Tod Brindlinger on 08/04/09 20:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have the 6 speed stick, V8 and use it to commute 32 miles each way to work. The clutch is soooo smooth it is very easy to drive in traffic. It has the best of both worlds: the power of the LS3 Vette engine, and a very smooth ride. Not nearly as stiff as one thinks the ride would be. I'm 6'2" and found the head and legroom to be great. Driving my C5 is fun, but for $15K less the power and muscle of the Camaro is hard to beat.

Awesome SS
By ken&roe on 08/02/09 12:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned alot of cars but none compare with this one. This car is just plain fun and has its own personality. Chevrolet got his one right!

Excellent GM Product
By Tom on 07/30/09 14:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I loved my 07 Cadillac, but when I saw the new Camaro I was blown away, and knew I wanted one. I read many reviews before I purchased the car, and have been pleasantly surprised because the car has exceeded the high expectations I had.

forget what you thought about pony-cars
By tiger on 07/23/09 07:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Very good vehicle, ride is as good as my 2006 Acura RL, independent rear suspension works for smooth ride and handling. Upright seating, no longer do you recline as earlier Camaros. Very low roofline, side glass less than 12 inches high, but inside view is fine. Almost don't need all the power of V-8, V-6 drives almost as well.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.