Used 2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:

Who could ask for better under $10,000?
By Gene

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car nearly 3 months ago,and I have put about 3,000 miles on it. I could not be any more impressed. I have made some minor adjustments (rims and tires, sound system, etc), but I do that with every car I buy. For those who complain about power, I have no complaints at all. I get mine in the triple digits pretty often, with no worries. Great car, great price, what is there to complain about?

Decent power, tight turning radius, fun as can be to drive. Interior is comfortable, and the ride is nice.

There are more options needed for this car. more toys equals = more fun.

Great car for what it is
By n9915t

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

If you're looking for a little commuter car, this is it. If I was a long -distance cruiser, I wouldn't have picked this car. It is roomy, comfortable and an adequate performer. I think it is well built and a good design. If it holds up over the years, I'll be very happy.

Comfort, A/C, MP3, dash layout.

Needs better cup holder

A great little family car
By chalda

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Affordable to purchase, maintain, and run. Great on long car trips (over 500mi) and very good looking for an economy car. Don't compare it to the expensive cars, but if you compare to others in its class (Toyota Echo, Pontiac Wave, Sunfire, Cavalier) this car outdoes them all for space and apppearance. I test drove them all and still bought the Aveo. We all love it!

Roomy interior, soothing lighting, great comfy seats. Fun to drive.

Those front cupholders are hardly worth having - not a plus at all...but it's such a minor thing.

Love this car
By randydriver

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I just love this car I have had it a month and a half. It was the last 2004 on the lot and it had a 5-speed. I have averaged about 29 mpg around town and 38-40 on out of town trips. I like the quirky style and the cavernous interior.

I really like the mileage and the quite interior. The ride is very good.

The only thing I would like to see on the car is a better air conditioner.

Great Economy Car
By Dustin

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a great car for someone who does lots of driving. I have already put about 17,000 miles on mine in 6 months time with no problems, just general service checks. The driver's conditions could be better. It took a while to get used to foot placement for best comfort. The trunk is extra roomy, as is the interior. I bought the bottom line model for a little over $6000, great buy! My only small complaint is my max MPG has been 35, and that was in excellent conditions. Average is more like 31- 33.

Price, gas mileage, still roomy

Comfort for the driver in dash placement. Taller guys have knees in the dash until you get used to it.