2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Great New Chevrolet
By Herbert H. Harris on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Having owned many new and used cars in the last thirty years, from Triumph Spitfire to BMW 2002, to Lincoln Town Car, this new Chevy gives a lot of quality, performance, and comfort for the dollar. Even though it is a Chevy/Daewoo and offers less of a warranty than the competition, I chose it because of the Chevy badge. Plain and simple. General Motors is standing behind and with it. It holds five easily, a wheel chair in the trunk, gives a comfortable and suprisingly quiet ride. Handles agile, and peppy when driven for performance.

I'm Happy
By papsonp on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I'm happy with my little Aveo. Well built, comfortable, and effecient. Sedan is convenient. Trunk is roomy with rear seat access. Rides like a bigger car, firm but not harsh. Sufficient power fro long inclines at highway speed.

Excellent Reasonably Priced Car!
By flashback4 on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great little car, I needed a new commuter car that got good gas milage and at under $10,000 I couldn't find a better car. The overall fit and finish is exceptionally good, especially for a cheaply priced car. I drive 60 miles round trip a day and have been averaging 34 to 35 miles to the gallon. Considering the price of some of the new hybrids, it would take years to make up the difference in gas savings. I think Chevy did a great job in designing and building the Aveo, I would recommend it to anyone looking for good car, reasonably priced, that gets decent gas mileage.

What A Pleasant Suprise!
By Hal Rhoads on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Been driving Ranger trucks for 20 years and wife owns a Saturn. Neither of us could believe the interior roominess of the Aveo. For me, the very best part is getting in and out of the car. I have to step UP out of most small cars, and DOWN out of a truck. With the Aveo I just step OUT! This is great when you have bad knees. Even with the automatic this car is peppy. The ride is quiet and smooth. Tilt wheel is great. The wife is jealous.

great
By dan 454 on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

ok performance great room like the style nice trunk room seems like a relible car

Great Compact for your Buck
By Dawg Davis on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great car for the money. Handles wll, plenty of zip. Stylish and roomy yet economical.

kick a** car
By aveo man on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

i drive this car from bakersfield to tehachapi daily. it is a 40 min drive up hill and I have plenty of power. I do 80 mph and have reserve power still.

zippy little red sedan
By dvdanny on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The room in this car and the zippy little that just won't quit make and all around good little car.

EXTRA BENEFIT IN LESS MONEY
By DHEERAJ RAHEJA on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

AVEO IS VERY GOOD CAR.VERY GOOD MILEAGE.IT HAS A GOOD PICK-UP WITH EXECLLENT ROAD GRIP.

Great Little Car
By WillnLBK on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my Aveo for just about a month now and I have been nothing but impressed with the car. I have driven the car in the flat lands of West Texas and the mountains of New Mexico and its performed very well. The engine has pleanty of pep and the interior is very spacious. I'm a big ole boy and I'm more than comfortable in the car.