2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Consumer Reviews 7

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Chevy's Done It Again!
By Aveofan on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

So far I have had no problems at all with my Aveo.For a compact car there is plenty of space.I love the design out side and inside.And for gas milage it is great.It dosen't have all the extra features like power lock so that makes it affordable.

Hope it lasts!
By julieamber on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first new car, and I must say I do love it! However, I'm noticing several interior and exterior design flaws (i.e. windshield wiper fluid sprays sideways rather than on the windshield, back seats don't fully click closed so they fall forward when I break, etc.). I feel like the car was put together too quickly.

I Love My Aveo!
By Mel Miller on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have never ownwed a brand-new, fresh-off-the-lot car before.And i'm 34 years old! I had to find the cheapest car possible, so when I saw the Aveo ads, I decided to check it out. I have been so pleased! The price is right, it handles great,it turns on a dime,it has a good high suspension-and high seats, and a surprisingly roomy interior "feel".The only gripe I can think of is the sound quality of the stereo-probably the speakers' fault. The same C.D.s and radio stations sounded much better in my old car. But to me, the most important features are all well-represented.

Do NOT buy one of these!
By aveohater on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The saddest day of my life was the day I bought one of these things. Poor quality, poor craftsmanship, hopelessly bad dealer servicing. Already had it in the shop twice with less than 500 miles! Wait a few years before buying one these.

I LOVE MY AVEO
By G.D.L. on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A NEW AVEO IN 4/04. I LOVE IT, I TRAVEL ABOUT 70 MILES A DAY BACK AND FORTH TO WORK AND ITS GREAT ON GAS. ABOUT 43-45 MILES PER GALLON. I HAVE 6,245 MILES ON IT. I GOT A GREAT DEAL ALSO, MY OTHER CAR WAS AN 88 FESTIVA,SO I GOT NO TRADE IN ALL SAID AND DONE WITH 2000 DOWN I WALKED INTO ONE (WITH THE 5 YEAR 100,000 MILE BUMPER TO BUMPER EXTENDED WARRANTY) FOR 9,124 DOLLARS. I THOUGHT IT WAS A STEAL, I AM NOW SEEING THEM FOR 9,000 WITH A 3,500 TRADE IN AND 3,000 DOWN. I BELEIVE THEY WERE A GOOD SELLER SO THE PRICE WENT UP. GREAT JOB CHEVY YOU HAVE A WINNER AND A LONG TIME NEW CUSTOMER!!!!!!!

aveo
By cdig1 on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

good solid all around economy car.I was a little disappointed with the average mpg of 28;however,there are no glaring deficencies.fit and finish are good.Long term reliabilty is still to be determined.

I like my cute fun car!
By Liberty on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I was attracted to the outside 0f the Aveo. i am 20yrs old and I was amazed at being able to afford a new car. I have taken it on the highway several times now and easily get 40 mi to the gallon. some of my tall family members have really enjoyed the extra head room of the Aveo, as well as the adaquate leg room. Don't write off the Aveo just yet, look for yourself first!!

For 9 Grand, What the Heck? (Plus 33 MPG
By Sausalitodougie on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car when it first came out in March. I thought I wanted a hatchback but I bought a black sedan (with trunk) and everyone thinks it's a Toyota Echo. I went to Pep Boys and bought some gunmetal gray eight spoke alloy wheels that nearly match the black metallic exterior color for $50 each. I bought a slightly wider premium set of tires from Costco to improve the ride and handling for about $400. (Michelin MXV4 Energy Green) It has good headroom for people up to about 6'6" and a decent back seat. Build quality not bad so far with few complaints to date. If it had power windows and cruise control I would be very happy.

Most Recent Small Car
By Deborah Parish on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have not had a small car in well over 15 years, so, this review is based on seeing others with them and now having one of my own. In short, it is a fun car to drive, suprisingly "peppy" and comfortable. It also has a very nice trunk space and this is enhanced by the folding back seats for more trunk space. Gas mileage is great, especially when your used to a full size truck for transportation.

Jason's One Month Aveo Review
By jlion1 on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

What sold me first on this car was the Mp3 player. I have a lot of music I like and it is hard to fit them all on one cd. It handled very well on the road test. When you look at it from the outside, it looks small. When you get in, you have plenty of room. And the gas mileage has been good.