2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
what a shame
By mwm on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

nothing but problems since new.the quality of this car is terrible.it is such a great looking car.

My Baby
By JMurphy on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Always wanted an Eldorado and got mine new in 2002. It's a beautiful machine and everywhere I go people stop and look. It's fun to drive, responsive, smooth, and quick. I have the opportunity to drive others in it's class and there's no comparison.

A car from another time
By jtrender on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My wife still insists driving a full size two door luxury coupe. The eldorado is the only one remaining. The car is unreliable, had to be towed twice. It is largely unchanged from the 1992 model!

Eldo's report card
By bchristenson on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I owned four red Eldorado Cadillac's. A 1995,1997, 1999, 2001. I finally traded my 2001 off for an M3 BMW. I got tired of the Eldo not holding its value. This is because cadillac does not upgrade from year to year. Very little difference between the 95 and the 01.

My Eldorado
By Josebcruz1 on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Ever since I was a child I wanted one of these cars. Owning one is a dream come true for me. What a wonderful machine. It rides so smooth, it is an ultimate ride. I recommend this car to those who want luxury and a little sport too in your vehicle. I dont understand why GM is retiring this car.

I Love My Caddy
By Tom C. on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Eldorado ETC. I had a '97 and '00 before this one and they've all been fabulous. This 2002 is incredibly solid and smooth riding. It's the nicest car on the road and the best value in a big coupe.