2009 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic w/Direct Injection Consumer Review - Better Than I Ever Thought!

2009 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan AWD w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Better Than I Ever Thought!
By Cooldude on

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan AWD w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When I decided to buy a car, I wanted to stay domestic. I did look at the foreign models, but the only thing that stood out for me was BMW. I have owned GM before and have been overall impressed with their designs and comfort. What originally lured me in was the promise of excellence in design and my parents being Cadillac owners, but I was sold at first test drive. Love the car, love everything about it!! I'm afraid that between the customer service from Corporate Cadillac and the quality of the vehicle, I am now a Cadillac owner for life! Oh...FYI... I have read reviews about road noise... three words: sport-tuned- suspension... go back to that Lexus if you don't like it!

Favorite Features

Pop-up Nav... Awesome!! I-pod docking station.... Awesome- again! Interior design is second to none! Did I mention this thing hauls butt...for a V6!! Competitive Racing mode Rocks!

Suggested Improvements

More options standard. Front Seats could stand to be a little wider, but not too big of deal.