2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Loads of Fun!

2005 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

Loads of Fun!
By rhaydon on

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first Cadillac, although my parents have had several over the years so I am familiar with them. I am 37 yrs old and absolutely love this car! I have the 3.6L V6 and it gets about 26 mpg highway and 19 mpg city. I average about 24 mpg and I step into the pedal quite often. It did have to go back to the dealer at about 3000 miles when the car started pulling to the left for no apparent reason. It took 2 trips to the dealer, but they figured out it was a failed steering gear and replaced it under warranty. Overall, this car is superb!

Exterior looks, performance, handling. I love the programmable steering wheel buttons and the customizable stereo. The heated seats are really nice.

Please recess or redesign the steering wheel volume knob. It is too easy to bump it now. Ventilated front seats would be awesome! Larger rims (like the CTS-V) would really dress this work of art up.