2004 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Great car, Fun to Drive

2004 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

Great car, Fun to Drive
By Dan on

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my CTS for two years, and had read several reviews before my purchase. I saw that there were several complaints about the batteries dying on this vehicle. I also had this problem, not because of a faulty wiring system like many of the reviews said, but because of the bose sound system. When i bought the car i knew bose made a cheap product and expected this to happen, due to the lack of a remote wire on their amp. I replaced the amp and speakers (the bose speakers are made of cardboard) with a better product and it fixed the issue. This car has great handling and plenty of power.

Looks, quality of the ride, silent on the road, enough power to have a fun drive, the interior is very comfortable for long drives, this car has 65,000 miles on it and still has tight steering and a comfortabble ride, no rattles, and still has that nice new car smell even though its 5 years old

The cheap Bose product, this has given people the impression that GM has a terrible electrical engineering issue. The bose amp just stays on when the car is off killing the battery. I would also like to see a CTS offered in an AWD vehicle. IF YOU BUY THIS CAR GET RID OF THE BOSE SOUND SYSTEM!!