2004 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (199 reviews )
love this car
By cadillac lover on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

very comfortable. great handling. traded in my s-type for this car. love it. can't wait for the V8.

the ultimate driving machine
By sam knoxx on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

thee perfect automobile for a single bachelor or a family man. the car drives like a dream and couldnt be designed any better.

Best appearing car on the road today
By Trimper on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

We could've bought any car on the market today but chose the CTS - it's American engineering at its finest.

What a Pretty Car
By tbs on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

No car I have ever driven has received so much attention as my CTS. I have been stopped at least twice a week since I got the car with people providing favorable feedback. If you don't want attention, don't drive this car. It is extremely confortable for the long haul and has the acceleration, handling, and braking to mix it up in traffic. Glad I got it.

Back to Cadillac
By C.Vanino on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Over the yrs.I owned 14 different cars and am now on my 2nd Cad. The 1st Cad was a '76 S as it broke from the "old people" look of it's day with what was then the "Euro Look". Then in the 80's the Cad S started looking like the "old people" look again & I changed. Now the new CTS model of the Cad has a youth look to it & even though I am now "old", I like the new looks of it. The 2004 CTS "goes" when you need it and is fantastic on the turns. In the 50's we tried to make those old cars do what the CTS does today. So if you want comfort, performance, good fuel efficiency and fun with a car, try a CTS. You will love it.

GR8 CAR
By bticknor on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I just love this car.

My first GM Product Ever!
By RobertP on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I own a Mercedes CLK320 and a Volvo XC-90 and I must say that this car surpasses both in build quality and fun to drive factor. The 3.6 engine perfoms great, the car is vault-like and solid and the interior ergonomics are excellent. The interior is not as pretty as an Audi or BMW but I prefer this car to any german make I have owned.

YES to CTS
By Mrs. K. on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Drove the CTS home to show my husband. I knew he would tease me about considering an "old woman" Cadillac (we were looking at SUVs). He drove it and quickly changed his opinion. What started as a practical joke has turned into an absolute joy! Both of us are just lovin' it.

Awsome
By koclanis on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

My C.T.S. gets even more impressive every day I drive it. I love the handling speed and smooth ride it give me,

car with style
By louis ferrara on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

picked up car thought for the price it would not be that luxurious dont have all the gadgets that we never use anyway .car rides very well, solid like a big sedan very happy with the car