Used 1991 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

1991 Buick Regal

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Most Helpful|
Style.... Savvy... and hella fun!
By Just That Simple

1991 Buick Regal Custom 2dr Coupe

Talk about an all around good car... you have it all rolled into one. This fun looking, power driving car is a good first buy for most people out there. It's good on fuel, not very hard to maintain, and a little speed demon on open highway.... have fun!

Favorite Features

The power, and the fuel economy.

Suggested Improvements

Interior should be a bit more plush... that way the car can feel as awesome as it looks!

A great and reliable car
By peanut1999

1991 Buick Regal Custom 2dr Coupe

Fun car, reliable. The 3.8 engine is awesome. The interior falls apart as well as the plastic items on the outside. For example, the center console arm rest shredded and the gear shift console caved in. The turn signal casing on the front driver's side fell off. The leather held up well. OUt engine has over 145,000 miles on it and it still runs great! Overall, we liked this car so much we bought one ten years newer to rplace it.

Favorite Features

Dual passenger temp control. You can also fit a lot in the trunk. We went camping for two weeks and it held everything we needed! It also has a lot of pep.

Suggested Improvements

They needed to make the spark plugs easier to access.

My Regal
By Richard Armstrong

1991 Buick Regal Custom 2dr Coupe

My father bought this car from Mark Combs, and for my sixteenth birthday, he gave it to me.

Favorite Features

I like hearing the engine roar when it runs.it is very comfortable and reliable.

Suggested Improvements

none

First Car
By tylerj1

1991 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan

Got this car at 17 in 2012 and have loved it. Its incredibly reliable and amazingly comfortable. I put a stereo and Polk Audio speakers in immediately. I have fallen in love with my buick and often tweet about it.

Favorite Features

Incredibly comfortable cruiser and very reliable. There is a lot of interior room and a huge trunk. A full sized spare tire even fits inside the trunk. I drive it everyday in the city and routinely take long trips to either go mountain biking or visit friends at other college campuses. For a 4 hour round trip maxing 66mph I get at least 31mpg with some city driving. Best gas mileage I got was averaging 60mph only on highways for 2 hours and got 35.8mpg. With normal city driving typically get 22 in summer and 20 in winter(live in Wisconsin). The headlights and high beams are INCREDIBLE, plastic is still crystal clear.

Suggested Improvements

Really wish my car had electric windows. That is pretty much the only negative. It does suck that I don't have airbags but to compensate I always wear a sumo suit to protect myself incase someone decides to hit my beautiful buik. #buickswag

MY REGAL COUPE
By KBRACERO

1991 Buick Regal Custom 2dr Coupe

I HAVE A REAGL CUSTOM WITH A 3800 ENGINE IN IT . IT HAS 77000 MILES ON IT. FOR A 91 THAT'S PRETTY GOOD .IT RUN'S LIKE A TOP IT HAS NOT DISSAPOINTED ME IN ANY WAY.ALOT OF POWER AND GOOD LOOK'S.

Favorite Features

EMGINE AND POWER

Suggested Improvements

A BETTER DASHBOARD THERE ISN'T ANYTHING TO IT.