2003 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Still the best

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Review

Still the best
By ajm on

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I traded my 328Ci coupe for a 325CiC convertible. I was afraid I'd miss the extra horsepower of the 328, but can barely tell the difference. I was able to get a loaded 325CiC for the price of a basically equiped 330CiC. The only shortcoming I can think of is that you can't get adjustable lumbar support, not even a manual adjustment. This should be standard on a car in this class. It is extremely fun to drive, has a wonderful exhaust sound, seems much smoother and quieter than my coupe, and gets better gas mileage. All in all I'm very satisfied.

Of course my favorite feature is the top. The exterior and interior design are very well done, I always look back at the car as I walk away - its that beautiful. The fit and finish, and quality of materials are first rate.

The door pockets should be lined, as the speakers vibrate any CD's stored there. The already mentioned lack of lumbar adjustment.