1995 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Way exceeds Expectations
By cmiller on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I stretched to buy my 325iS in 1995. Since then it way exceeded my expectations, being perfect in every way. The only issue could have been a little more power but it was enough to get me into trouble if I wasn't careful. Even 8 years old, this car has never had any single problem, has had extremely low maintenance costs, and is not even close to its half-life. For someone who has taste, it's nearly perfect.

BMW 325 IS Very nice car
By Speedracer Steve on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car a year and the only problems with the car were the problems i caused myself by adding crossed drilled rotors,and other extras,now ABS light stays on,and few other problems i caused myself but becides that , this car is built solid, my first BMW and now i will buy BMW rest of my life, THis is one great car, its a little on the small side but im a small person , if anyone is large, dont buy this car, go for 5 series.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By Eric Generic on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

In a world of butter knives, this car is a scalpule.

1995 BMW 325is
By scotty mo on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

Orig owner with 88k mi this car has been a pleasure to drive/own. I've had some minor problems with car, but overall it's been a great car. Amazingly after nearly 8 yrs of ownership i still get a few compliments on this car

4-dr 325i
By Lempi on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I bought this car 7 years old, but I know if I take good care of it, can drive it (almost) forever. The ride is smooth and comfortable, great for long commutes. Unlike most newer cars, the 325i feels solid, I feel a new sense of safety in it. Though 'safe' and 'dependable' this car is also 'fun'! Can brake on a dime, and is quite exciting on the open road. And NOTHING beats the jealous stares from people driving cavaliers and the like. :)

Great car
By max parker on 10/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series 318i 2dr Convertible

Highly underated car. More nimble than a 325ic, feels more like a sports car with the high revving motor. Throw a performance chip in it and it will smoke a 325ic automatic. Less frill than the 325, but also less to go wrong.

Great Drive
By chitown on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series 318i 2dr Convertible

Very good car. BMW needs to start bringing the 316 over from Europe

Good car but E46 is much better!
By Davie Z on 06/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

This car has been extremely durable so far and performance is still similar to how it was when new seven years ago. The engine and transmission and brake performance are still excellent, and comfort is still there. However, the new series is simply miles beyond this car, no comparison. Biggest problem has been the SRS - Airbag system, which has been out of action for four of the last seven years with multiple and expensive failures. Also lost the engine balancer and it took the dealer a week to get it back to me on this one. Dealer service has been generally feeble so have resorted to independents who have proven much better!

Nice Economical Luxury Car
By harlequin1971 on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series 318ti 2dr Hatchback

Suffers the same knocks as the Infiniti G20: low power and not enough soul. The 4-cylinder engine will not have you racing your engine at stoplights and looking for trouble. Gas mileage is less than average compared to small, similar engined cars currently out on the market today, 24-28mpg (with 89 octane). Why do I love my car? Intangibles. That kidney grill counts for something, that taletell styling of the 3-series sedan. The fact that I got more attention from the upper management types around the office...intangibles. The price makes for a good value for a used car and everyone will think you spent more.

Vintage BMW 2002 Reinvented
By tothebeach on 03/17/02 20:33 PM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series 318ti 2dr Hatchback

Bought this 4-banging hard runner as a pup and have put all 89,000 miles on it in a variety of environments. I run it daily on n 11-miles commute, and then again have put as many 32,000 miles on it during one year (1998). It's a blast to drive, has never let me down, and I still get questions as if it were brand new - there just aren't that many around.