1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Love my ride!
By Jodie on 05/16/08 00:08 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I am a first time owner of a souped up little BMW. I love everything about it. I get compliments all the time on my little black 325. Its comfortable, reliable, fun and down right hot! Yes it has been cared for and has many extras. I will continue to treat my BMW as if it was brand new. It may be a 1994 model, but its hot! Not even a door dent, pristine and purrs like a kitten. I would not want any other car.

Holds it's own: value & fun to drive!
By Earl G on 02/02/06 16:15 PM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

This was my 2nd BMW, after a '85 528e with 186k which ran like a champ to the day I traded it. 325e build is good & have only replaced a fuel pump in 12 years! although I need a heater fan & a couple of lightbulbs now - still w/original battery!! It's at its peak performance at 60degrees and rain - BMW still hadn't worked out the fuel/air mix in the computer for US Southern summer driving in '94 (same problem with the old 528e). I was unwilling to chip it, although, I understand that will cure this weakness & add more fun (could I stand MORE?). I WANT a new(er) one when my daugher graduates from college in 2 yrs. Visited the BMW plant in SC and have my next dream, a Z4 picked out!

Great (but not PERFECT) little car!
By BimmerBryan on 12/17/04 14:01 PM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I have had this little beauty for about a month now. I am so impressed! I have owned American and Japanese but decided on this partly based on reviews like these on this site. The car feels solid and I have not felt the cornering qualities like this since I sold my Miata. Remember, this is a 4 door sedan! The acceleration with this 5 speed manual is awesome! At about 4700 RPM the engine comes on like a turbo (thanks to VANOS). The shifter "clicks" into place, and the exhaust growl is intoxicating! The build quality is way more than I am used to. Everything is so tight even with close to 150K on the clock. Expensive? I work on my own. I can do anything with the online help sites!

wow!!
By bmw babe on 04/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

this is awesome it is the ultimate driving machine! i love this car

Very reliable car.
By bmwchicago on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I know it's a cliche but this car is very nice to drive. I love the handling and the automatic transmission is very responsive. The "Manual" option is also excellent as it allow you to switch gears just like in a manual car. However, what i liked most about it is that i don't go to the shop anymore. I only had a problem with the CD changer. German engineering is always very good quality/long lasting. This car will probably last 15 years and still look good (People always think the car is 98/2000 while it's 1994). My next car will definitely be another bmw.

Love this car!
By frank3 on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

As my first BMW, I did not expect "the ultimate driving machine" from a 10 model-year old car. However, driving is a gas! Handling, accelleration, comfort, all exceeded my expectations. This car is built to last...I only wish I were!

Great Car
By Catch_19 on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I love to drive my BMW. I have 129,000 miles on it and it still feels like new. It does leek a small bit of oil, but when I change the oil the oil level is still up to the top.

1994 325 i
By mike r on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

A very solid ride with good handling and great power. Best car I have ever had.

The Ultimate Driving Machine!
By sandy kavor on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

BMW is the best car on this planet.The design, quality and performance is uncoperable with enything else on the market. BMW is the one and only.

BMW 325i
By John Bogan on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

Generally the best car I've ever owned.