Surprisingly Affordable
By sebring101 on
2012 Bentley Continental Flying Spur 4dr Sedan AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)
The dealer made this very easy to buy. Very nice buying experience-I was able to negotiate and pay my price. I was a little dubious about buying this vehicle but when you put your foot on the accelerator and feel the movement the exhilaration is more than rewarding. Handles like a dream. You are in control every step of the way. Plenty of room and easy to adjust settings. Everything is intuitive. You do not need the owner's manual. Nothing is hidden. It is all up front and works like a charm. No MBA required. Comfort is unbelievable. Interior is first class as is the fit and finish. It's a very German car without all the quirkiness and regimentation of a Mercedes. Loose and fluid. Easy.
Favorite Features
I like acceleration, handling, comfort, easy to operate systems, styling, plush interior, expansive cabin space and just about everything else. No question it is a Volkswagen but what a Volkswagen it is. The power is phenomenal. You are in control. Easy to use-no one has to show you what to do and how to do it. So glad I purchased this. This was a good decision. My favorite features are the acceleration and easy handling at any speed. Very comfortable indeed. Would you pass the Gray Poupon, please?
Suggested Improvements
Storage space in the cabin is non existent unless you use the sizable glove compartment. No place for anything-sunglasses, pens, gate or garage door openers, lottery tickets, loose change, credit cards or whatever. Do not like lifting up the arm rests to get to the token cup holders. The owners manual says it holds two drinks but it struggles with one. Audio system is minimal when it comes to sound quality. Volume increases are incrementally too far apart. I'd like to take the volume up or down in smaller steps. I'd really like a mini USB port for the hard drive. I use Android not Apple.