Just Leased an 08 TT
By ejinaz on
2008 Audi TT 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
Just got the 08 TT roadster convertible Sahara Silver with Baseball Glove leather interior, and mag ride. I am amazed at how fun the car is to drive, being my first convertible, first german car ever, and with cornering/acceleration that is way fun. I cannot imagine springing for the 3.2 when my turbo 4 cyl is as much fun as I'd want to have. I'm not dragging it at the track or anything. The clincher is that the color and style is out of this world beautiful. I believe it's an instant classic. I'm hoping it's sufficiently reliable, though as a 4th car (parked except for weekends and special occasions), I'm willing to tolerate some compromises and shop time for its charms.
Favorite Features
Sporty dials at night, with write and red lighting. Incredibly quiet for a soft top convertible. Shifting (using manumatic) is incredible.
Suggested Improvements
A little more room. I'm a tad cramped at 6'6", but if I drive shoeless, it's workable. I was forced to rate reliability, so I put a number. But with 3 weeks (no problems), we've got a few years to go before I would give a more important rating to that aspect.