Something Special
By insectile on
2012 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)
This car is really something. You feel pampered inside, as if it were an XJ, but you can [non-permissible content removed] at any moment. If anything the problem is the car's limits are so far out that you almost never feel like you are going fast. There's no drama. ...but in the end I want to get where I'm going safely so drama isn't what I need. For the performance, I'm getting great fuel economy. When in comfort mode my wife can enjoy driving, but there's another car in there waiting to come out when you hit dynamic. I have the mustang brown interior (Canada) with the Monsoon grey exterior and this colour combination is beautiful. Overall, I'm very happy.
Favorite Features
Active differential. Quattro. S Tronic DSG. MMI - allows two 32 gig SD cards for music, with extra space on the nav HD you can use for music as well. Wonderful leather interior.
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth music streaming. Better voice commands (or direct integration with Siri on your iPhone). Fewer button clicks to access certain features (for example, I'd prefer that the 'comfort', 'dynamic', 'auto' options could just be clicked on directly instead of toggling). Saving default settings (like what drive mode you were on, or the fact that you had turned off the MMI screen).