2012 Audi A7 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Premium quattro 3.0L V6 Supercharger AWD 8-speed Automatic - (3 reviews )
Best Audi so far.
By rbgar95 on 08/02/11 17:31 PM (PDT)

2012 Audi A7 Sedan Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

We have had the A7 for a few months now. This car is amazing, it's a real head turner. With the ability to change the drive, is amazing. For me Dynamic is great, and for my wife comfort is great. The only down side to this car is the small head room in the rear. Audi has hit a real home run with this car!!!

A7, great new car
By iowa80 on 06/22/11 21:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Audi A7 Sedan Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I was looking for a 4 door car can hold 2 golf clubs and good seats for long travel. I test drove A7 a month ago and I was so impressed with performance, handling, ride, dash board and everything. This is my first Audi I purchased and I am having so much fun driving. This car is so lively, smooth and never get boring. I still own Bentley GT and I would say A7 is as good as Bentley GT and this is more like little sister of Bentley GT. A7 has so much power, fast and fun to drive. Entertainment system and navigation system is much better than Bentley GT.

New A7 on the block
By vintageracer on 06/08/11 15:11 PM (PDT)

2012 Audi A7 Sedan Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I am a long time Audi guy having early 80's coupe, 4000cs, 90cs, S5 turbo, 2- A8's, now a 2012 A7. The last time I talked to a dealer (8 months ago) I was salivating to buy a 2011 A8 ,but it was just too much $ for todays economy. I pulled over 3 weeks ago to look at the used s8's and then bang! I was hooked, what great lines and style the A7 car designers came up with. It's stance is agressive, swooping back with a great a** to boot (no pun intended). The A7 allows a more connected driver's experience and pulls with great torque from a supercharged 6 . If you want a more connected experience in the drivers seat, the a7 does not disappoint. Dynamic and Sport mode for optimum experience.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.