2006 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Went Downhill

2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Went Downhill
By not_so_sure on

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I loved the car when I first bought it, but two years later, I am looking to get rid of it. The interior road noise is louder than my truck. The wipers were very streaky from the day I bought the car. The car does not handle well in snow. My leather seats are already wearing out. I drive over 60 miles a day and every day I grow to dislike it a little more. The gas mileage when when I frist bought it averaged between 30-32 MPG, now I am lucky if I can get over 25 MPG. My seats take forever to heat up now, at first they were HOT in a flash. On the plus side, Acura DOES give a lot of options for the money. Very sporty and fun!

XM radio, homelink and hands free link. I love the interior design and feel. The two seat positions linked to different key fabs is awesome, I'm 5'4" and my husband is 6'4".

Better tires, I have slid through many intersections and get stuck in snow very easily, car goes straight when I try and turn a corner. Better quality leather, looked extremely worn and tore after a couple months of ownership. Wipers!!!! Streaky from day of purchase.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review