2020 Volvo V90 Consumer Reviews

$51,450

Save as much as $11,633
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Styles upon styles,Upon styles is what I have

Badcyclist , 07/08/2020
T6 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

This car ticks all of the boxes. Lots of room for cargo I’m a package that maximizes comfort. My only gripe is that the T5 model that I have, while sufficiently powered, does not provide that “it” factor to the performance hound in me. That said, in a luxury wagon, I am not sure if I really need that and this car is perfectly sufficient to rack up speeding violations at any rate. Volvo accessories are unnecessarily expensive, which is a bummer, but if you are buying a Volvo and not expecting that, then you are kind of a Dufus anyway. All things considered, this may be the best family car on the market. Also... this survey sucks, as it didn’t give me the option to select the T5 model that I have, only the T6. Maybe edmunds could throw me down the extra scratch for the T6. An additional 70hp, while totally unnecessary, would be quite fun and well received on my end.

3 out of 5 stars

V90 Inscription rarer than a Ferrari

Maggs, 02/02/2021
T6 R-Design 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

I factory ordered my 2020 V90 Inscription T6 (took approx. 2.5 months to deliver). Its perforated nappa leather seats have excellent comfort, particularly for long-distance travel. A unique car, and one that is rarer than a Ferrari in the USA. First car I've owned that has had people stop me to ask about it and take pictures! Compared to its competitors in the USA (Benz E-450 All-Terrain and Audi A6 All-Road), the V90 Inscription is a relative bargain, with a purchase cost that is easily 10+ thousand less, while offering similar safety technology, extremely comfortable/stylish interior and free routine maintenance for the first 3 years of ownership.

3 out of 5 stars