2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Limited Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Limited Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiguan Limited model:

The Little Crossover that Can (Nearly)
By Jaeson Welch

2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Limited 2.0T 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I selected this model because I wanted a small vehicle that could still handle well in all weather conditions and offered a modest towing capacity. So far, the Tiguan Limited has been the perfect fit within my price range. Note that I haven't owned the car long enough to know much about its reliability and long-term performance. I can say some things about it, from my first month of ownership: The best thing is having extra power when I need it (with the sports-boost mode, I no longer fear merging or matching traffic speeds). The crossover size fits nicely in my garage and provides ample storage for my small family. Although the car is not as stylish as other small SUVs, I managed to get mine in blue (very rare for the Limited), and that's given it a bit more charm. My biggest complaints are the seats and the air conditioning -- mine has the cloth interior and it's very scratchy. Also, the seats may not be comfortable for people under a certain height. The problem with the AC is the vents have almost no pivot range. It's practically impossible to get airflow where you want it.