Used 2015 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Cayenne for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Don't believe everything you read

RPLOU, 09/09/2019
Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

I bought my 2015 Cayenne Diesel used from the local Porsche dealership. Since the first day they have treated me like a king. I get a Porsche loaner whenever I need it while mine is being serviced. I have sat and waited while they do minor stuff and I am in and out. The service has been one of the best things about owning it. I feel I am treated the same way as someone who just put down $150k. The car itself is awesome in every respect except one. The gear changes combined with some lag at low speeds are a real pain. It is amazing to me that in a car this sophisticated something so basic is a real problem. Otherwise it is an incredible tourer. Tons of mid range power, quiet, comfortable economical and great to drive. The brakes are awesome too.

yes, it is a sports car in an SUV body

Alamodave, 01/18/2017
Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

My "other car" is a 2014 911 Turbo S, and I have to say it's hard to pick which car is more fun to drive on an ordinary day. The Cayenne is so comfortable, but the V-8 in this (in Sport Mode) is just a beast. I'm not sure I'd pay the $$ for a new one, but I got this used with 14K miles...the CPO warranty takes me to 100K miles. Highly recommend it if you're looking for a sports car, but need the size/convenience of an SUV.

If you can find one buy it!

JM, 08/17/2020
Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Have had many luxury SUV's (LR,BMW & MB); hands down the Porsche Cayenne Diesel is the best of the bunch. Still as solid as a rock! No issues. Gets 35 MPG on a Trip! Fit & Finish is great! After 5 years won't even consider selling it.

2015 Cayenne S

tim merrifield, 03/25/2015
S 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had this SUV for about 4 months. I was driving a Mercedes S550 AWD the last several years. I miss some of the creature comforts of the Mercedes and the smooth ride.It is simply more refined. The Cayenne is more responsive and a blast to drive. I am sell getting used to the profound differences of the two vehicles.

Porsche Cayenne Diesel 2015

Bob Merkt, 08/30/2020
Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Great vehicle! The turbo lag was corrected with the last ECU software update. The key is to buy good quality diesel fuel. Mine runs great on Costco diesel at $1.99 a gallon in Ky. Averages 32 MPG. Just pay attention to the servicing the vehicle. Change out the transfer case fluid every 30K miles. DIY, 30 minutes and $41. Buy a VW Toureg Dipstick. The car is a Toureg except with Porsche finishes, suspension and interior. So, VW parts are much cheaper as readily available. You do not have to be a mechanic to do maintenance on this car. The build quality is excellent. The court in CA ruled that the motor and drivetrain on the vehicle is good for 10 years and that includes the emissions. So a 2016 put into service in late 2016 is under warranty until late 2016. I was going to purchase an extended warranty and the dealership said why? You would be wasting your money. Porsche of America is contacting the owners of these vehicles and making offers to buy them back for resale. Go figure? There is a reason for that. $$$$