Used 2015 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayenne model:

Great SUV.
By Jim Gronski

2015 Porsche Cayenne Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

This is a nice SUV with a Euro driving feel. The handling is tight but could use a little more power. Over all it’s a Porsche fit and finish nice attention to detail.

yes, it is a sports car in an SUV body
By Alamodave

2015 Porsche Cayenne Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

My "other car" is a 2014 911 Turbo S, and I have to say it's hard to pick which car is more fun to drive on an ordinary day. The Cayenne is so comfortable, but the V-8 in this (in Sport Mode) is just a beast. I'm not sure I'd pay the $$ for a new one, but I got this used with 14K miles...the CPO warranty takes me to 100K miles. Highly recommend it if you're looking for a sports car, but need the size/convenience of an SUV.

DONT BUY GET RANGE ROVER!!!
By Chase McCourt

2015 Porsche Cayenne Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

I traded my Range Rover to get this car as I wanted a newer model and thought diesel would be an economical different approach as I also own Tesla Model S too well I have nothing but hated the car since the day I bought it I paid $90k as you know Porsche options can climb high from the base 60k price well I drove the car hoping to like it as much as I loved my Range Rover it has terrible turbo lag not comfortable ride like Rover anyways that aside then the dieselgate scandal erupted I am now stuck with a worthless car I have never watched my money go away before my eyes the dealerships will only offer me $45k for a car I bought a year ago for $90k I can now not go trade for the Range Rover I really want I am so pissed also the service sucks all dealerships feel like you are nothing because you don't own a 911 you wait 3 weeks for service appt and every 5k miles for diesel only 15k miles intervals for Range Rover diesels the $300 oil change is painful as you have no loaner and have to wait 8 hours in the dealership and this is true for more than one place because actually I have called multiple Pittsburgh dealers this is the answers I call Porsche North America customer service they said only thing they can do for me is giving me extended warranty which I originally bought at purchase they said they would note that and try to do better for me months later no calls I would never buy another Porsche again and I am so fed up I wish that they would give me an answer so I can get rid of this car I absolutely loathe!!!!

2015 Cayenne S
By tim merrifield

2015 Porsche Cayenne S 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had this SUV for about 4 months. I was driving a Mercedes S550 AWD the last several years. I miss some of the creature comforts of the Mercedes and the smooth ride.It is simply more refined.
The Cayenne is more responsive and a blast to drive. I am sell getting used to the profound differences of the two vehicles.

The driver position and the handling are amazing. I have a 2008 Porsche 911 and the handing of the Cayenne is almost a good. Cornering is fun in the Cayenne. The twin Turbo output of 420 HP is very responsive.

More storage space would be the obvious needed improvement. A larger touch screen would be nice. The side vision is a little tricky and I have been surprised that there are cars in my blind spot that are a little hard to see.